E. Holdings offers a full range of services to help new and existing clients achieve their vision. Our expertise in Community Engagement allows clients to reach stakeholders and generate support for highly complex projects and innovative initiatives. Our networking capacity and links to community leaders provide unique opportunities for public outreach and engagement. E. Holdings’ Built Environment services and expertise in real estate development offer the range of expertise needed to support both new development and community revitalization initiatives. The diversity in our expertise provides clients with a one-stop shop where they can work with experienced professionals who can deliver services on time and at budget.
Sharing information and ideas with a diverse population is a complex process that requires crafting messages through multiple mediums. E. Holdings, Inc.’s goal of any communications process is to develop strategies tailored to the audience it serves; in order to accommodate not only the type of information to be shared, but to address potential cultural, economic, gender, and societal differences that could be barriers to receiving information.
Based on the belief that those who are affected by a decision have a right to be involved in the decision-making process, public participation or public involvement processes are mandated by a governing body. For this engagement process, E. Holdings, Inc. ensures active and meaningful involvement of the public in the planning and development of public projects.
- Planning and implementation of public involvement campaigns – Our team has created and implemented public education campaigns that successfully garnered public support and stakeholder interest for clients like ALCOSAN, University of Pittsburgh, and the Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh.
- Stakeholder Engagement – Holdings, Inc. provided strategic insight during the development of all project communications and public outreach efforts that engaged a diverse and invested stakeholder population of more than 350,000 for ALCOSAN’s Clean Water Plan.
- Stakeholder Identification and Management – Our team has effectively helped clients both identify and manage stakeholder groups, large and small. For ten years, E. Holdings, Inc. has successfully managed communications and outreach between ALCOSAN and their 83 customer municipalities; cultivating relationships with elected officials, municipal staff, regional stakeholders, and the public at large.
- Graphics & Collateral Design – E. Holdings, Inc.’s talented team has the capability to design collateral and print materials that allow clients to easily share messages with their intended audiences. Our team can assist in delivering communications across current social mediums; maximizing messaging power.
With roots in economic development, E. Holdings has served the Western Pennsylvania region with services that add value to our municipal, community, and institutional client base. E. Holdings is committed to the use of public involvement processes as a general business practice to ensure that the public is effectively and meaningfully engaged in projects impacting some of Pittsburgh’s most prominent urban neighborhoods.
E. Holdings’s expertise is in the implementation of effective public outreach and community relations programs, and strategic planning programs that focus on connecting stakeholders to their built environment. The expertise of our staff and strength of our professional relationships allow us to implement public participation programs that are specific, purposeful, and productive. We operate on the premise that public participation is one of many elements needed to spawn economic growth and create sustainable and successful developments.
E. Holdings, Inc. provides built environment services in the areas of professional engineering, project and program planning, project management, infrastructure GIS-based mapping and inventory creation, construction inspection, risk evaluation, rehab planning and design, and data analysis. Our team helps connect people to their built environment by lending our technical expertise to infrastructure projects, particularly in water and wastewater management for our region’s authorities.
- Professional engineering
- GIS-based mapping
- Data management
- Closed circuit television (CCTV) inspection tools
- Public outreach, awareness, and education campaigns
- Web-based technology
- (NASSCO) certified.
E Holdings provides built environment services in the areas of: professional engineering, project and program planning, infrastructure inspection, GIS-based mapping, assessments, and evaluations, and data management and document control. Our staff engineers and built environment specialists have a broad range of experience in infrastructure projects, particularly in the water resources, wastewater management, and municipal sectors.
At the core of our built environment services are GIS-based and web-based technological platforms for data gathering, processing, archiving, and presentation. Our field teams use sophisticated data gathering tools such as closed circuit television (CCTV) inspection tools and GIS mapping tools. Our built environment department is proficient with a wide variety of programs including ArcGIS, ArcMap, SDE, AutoCAD, InfoNet, GeoCortex, EQuIS, MS Excel, MS Access, WinCan, SolidWorks, and Matlab. Our inspection and evaluation teams are National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO) certified.
Our built environment team understands how crucial it is to ensure the successful outcome of all projects and we do that by ensuring all documentation processes adhere to business, contractual, safety, and regulatory rules. Effective built environment services and data management ensure all project content is readily available, properly tracked and controlled, and safely stored.
Holdings, Inc. provides management services for Program Management and Construction Management projects for our region and beyond. Our management experts ensure projects are on time and on budget, while overseeing goals for tasks are met by project personnel. In the approach to substantial completion, oversight expertise is most critical in order to ensure that project close-out is a success and the client is left with a blueprint for future management.
Program Management (PM)
- Planning strategies and solutions in concert with the client and their stakeholders, building delivery mechanisms, and providing the technical support. We do this through a culture of understanding, collaborating, and executing. We listen first to fully understand the client’s needs, vision, and goals to tackle the critical program challenges and issues and to work effectively. We collaborate to build a broad-based integrated program team that finds the right solutions and shares a common vision for the program. Our proven best practices and procedures ensure collaboration, communication and credibility.
- Project controls and budgeting, and implementation of project tasks. Our approach to managing complex programs is with an understanding that program management is a system of interrelated, independent elements, processes, and resources that must be aligned and integrated to a shared vision. E. Holdings, Inc. currently provides program management services in Flint, Michigan to help uplift the community by the restoration of the city’s water quality. Our industry renowned consulting team collaborates with the city of Flint’s stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of project tasks are delivered on time and on budget.
Construction Management (CM)
- From pre-construction to design through project close-out our goal is to achieve a seamless approach between the owner, architects, engineers, and subcontractors. Our Construction Management team has worked on several noteworthy community assets within the City of Pittsburgh, including the August Wilson Center for African American Culture (AWCAAC) and the Kingsley Association. Our team’s construction management efficiency ensured these projects finished on budget and ahead of schedule. Our firm has a unique and comprehensive strategy to managing the construction of all of our projects. We offer preconstruction services such as constructiability, buildability, and cost estimate review, schedule and cost controls, and bid administration.
Strategy development, technical support, and professional services focused on both new construction and community revitalization initiatives necessary to create vibrant commercial, residential, and industrial resources to support the needs of present and future generations.
- Master & community planning
- Organizational capacity building
- Strategic planning
- Infrastructure assessment and recommendation development
- Project financing support using both private and governmental resources
- Financial analysis projections
- Outreach to achieve diversity in project participation
- Networking to solicit commercial tenants and anchors
- Citizen participation program implementation for state and federally funded initiatives
- Outreach for the development of local stakeholder support