Press Release: Love My Neighborehold
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 17, 2017
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
E. Holdings, Inc.
Kellie Cominsky, Communications Coordinator
E. HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCED AS TECHNICAL ASSITANCE PROVIDER FOR THE LOVE MY NEIGHBOR! GRANT PROGRAM
PITTSBURGH – On January 27, 2017, E. Holdings, Inc. was named as a technical assistance provider to the Love My Neighbor! grant program participating neighborhoods of the Hill District and Larimer.
The mission of Love My Neighbor! grant program is to build neighborhoods by identifying, empowering, and supporting projects imagined by and for community. A resident of one of the target communities, who is passionate about making a positive change in their neighborhood, can apply for small grants up to $2,500.
A series of community workshops will occur throughout February and March across Love My Neighbor! communities. E. Holdings is providing TA service for the neighborhoods of the Hill District and Larimer. Dates and locations are:
- Hill District: Wednesday, 6–8 pm, March 1 at 2177 Centre Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Larimer: Monday, 4–6 pm, February 27 at 200 Larimer Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- Millvale: Wednesday, 6–8 pm, March 8 at 917 Evergreen Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15209
- Homewood: Tuesday, 6–8 pm, February 21 at 7101 Hamilton Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15208
- Allentown: Tuesday, 6–8 pm, February 28 at 753 E Warrington Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15210
- Beltzhoover/Knoxville: 6–8 pm, Tuesday, March 7 at 400 Orchard Pl. Pittsburgh, PA 15210
- Lincoln-Lemington: 4–6 pm, Thursday, February 23 at 1621 Lincoln Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- Wilkinsburg: 6–8 pm, Wednesday, February 22 at 807 Wallace Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15221
The deadline to apply is 11:59pm on Friday, March 24, 2017. For more information on the community meetings, please visit the Love My Neighbor! website at http://lovemyneighborgrants.org/about/ or contact E. Holdings, Inc.