Join our team!
- Full Time
- Hybrid / In-Person in Pittsburgh, PA
- Min 3 years experience in graphic design, marketing, advertising, or related field
- A Bachelors Degree in graphic design, fine arts, communications, or relevant field and/or equivalent experience
- High proficiency in Adobe CC – concentrating in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, experience in After Effects and Premier a plus
Pay & Benefits:
- Salary; $38,000 – $46,000 per year based on experience
- Health Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursemen3
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Communications, Public Outreach, & Urban Planning Team. You will be responsible for providing graphic design, ideas and solutions for marketing projects as they pertain to building and growing a memorable and positive impression of the E. Holdings brand.
80% – Creative Digital and Print Design
- Quality design and creative solutions for proposals and current projects.
- Marketing campaigns, environmental designs, publications, editorial and report writing and design, specialty products, and email and web site design
- Design according to brand identity systems and maintain proper use of brand assets
- Work closely with project stakeholders on all jobs and prioritize independently
- Actively participate in client and team meetings
- Participate in working sessions with creative and strategic partners
- Provide insight in areas of technical design and creative development
- Present designs and creative rationale to stakeholders
- Prioritizes work based on project needs, job requirements, etc.
- Adaptability, excellence, and passion are vital qualities on the E. Holdings Team
- Develop and maintain social media
- Assist with developing proposal responses
Qualifications & Skills
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detailed knowledge of brand design print and digital applications
- A solid understanding of printing and paper techniques
- Knowledge of standard practices for high quality digital design and user experience
- Experience working with photography, motion graphics and multimedia
- Experience in presentation software such as PowerPoint
- Self-sufficient in current font management for desktop publishing and in Microsoft Office Suite
- Creativity, initiative, good judgment, and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Meet tight schedules and timelines.
- Some travel may be required