Join our team!
Executive Assistant / Project Admin to the Managing Director
- Full Time
- Hybrid / In-Person in Pittsburgh, PA
- Min 3 years experience in administration or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, administrative management, general business, communications, English, project management, or related technical field
- Min 3 years experience in document management for engineering or construction related projects
Pay & Benefits:
- Salary; $47,000 – $55,000 per year based on experience
- Health Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Executive Assistant/Project Admin is responsible for managing company documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality, and integrity. H/She will help E. Holdings, Inc. adhere to record retention policies, safeguard information, and retrieve company records more effectively.
H/She will provide high quality administrative and office professional support to the senior executive and project team located regionally. The ideal candidate will be experienced in a fast paced, ever changing environment and be the lead for the administrative and office management activities supporting one or more Associate Director(s)/Managers or Executive and his/her team. The ideal candidates will work independently to produce quality results and manage sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality.
70% – Operations Support
- Administrative / Operation Coordination – The incumbent must be a self-starter, able to work independently, proactively address issues and represent E. Holdings’ internally and externally in a positive manner. Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, self-motivation, reliability and professional demeanor are required. Proficient in Outlook, MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint software. Working knowledge of Access and Pivot tables.
- Calendar Management – Set up and organize meetings. Manage schedule and conflicts. Ensure proper location, travel between locations, and tools are in place. Timely action is to be taken when setting up meeting requests and accounting for any travel time to attend meetings. Meeting requests are completing utilizing proper tools including, Conference Calls, Skype conferencing and video conferencing as needed.
- Travel Arrangements, Trip Logistics and Agendas – Arranges door-to-door logistics for any travel. Creates agenda with any required logistics or travel times. Supports logistics should an issue arise during travel.
- Report Consolidation – Set timelines to create required reports, example monthly reports. Request input from stakeholders, consolidates responses, following review and edit, and submits in a timely manner.
- Email Management – Is prompt and proactive with personal email. Has access to executive email to identify critical messages that require prompt reply, and proactively addresses. Cleans and screens email, removing spam, sales requests, and old meeting notice(s) that have been accepted.
- Process Simplification – Completes one improvement project each year that creates productively or simplifies a process. This may include created new processes to simplify a current task.
- Document and Presentation editing/filing and organization – Supports projects and project managers in their communication and documentation. Proof reading critical documents, formatting and editing presentations or letters to improve design, grammar and effectiveness. Organization of files and retained information. Uses SharePoint, network drives and files to ensure materials are organized and accessible as needed. Ensures full compliance with document retention policies.
- Lead critical meetings/visits– Focal point for all guest that are hosted by the supported Executive. Ensures agenda and logistics are complete for meetings including project meetings, customer meetings, executive communication meetings and technology reviews. For major meetings/events, the incumbent would set calendar, ensure invites are accurate, establish preparation schedule, consolidate agenda, schedule dry runs, and arrange logistics including transportation, food, handouts and locations.
- Project Controls – Understand the principles of cost control, planning/scheduling, and estimating. Have a basic understanding of the relationships between the project controls functions—estimating, planning/scheduling, cost control, and risk management. Review key aspects of the project contract. With the guidance of lead project control staff, assist with cost controls, planning/scheduling, and estimating activities that support the overall proposal strategy or project requirements. Understand the cross-discipline relations within the project team. With the guidance of lead project controls staff, execute proper controls to proactively support, monitor, and communicate budget, actual status, and forecast costs, labor hours, and quantities for projects within a specific business group. Collect and input timely and accurate cost data for cost report development.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in organizing and maintaining complex information.
- Experience and skills with multiple data and information management platforms.
- Administrative capacity providing support to manager. Basic understanding of accounting and office coordination.
- Additional Success Factors for this role include maintaining confidentiality, planning and organizing, functional expertise, analytical skills, attention to detail, focused on results, time management, and the ability to communicate and share information.
- Contact with Others – Diverse client, community and industry contact including Management and Executives, Management or Executives of external companies, employees, customers, suppliers, external companies, travel agency, and government agencies.
- Some travel may be required.